At Advantech, quality products start with quality people. Our employees are dedicated to innovation and improvement.
Dynamic individuals looking for an environment where their contribution really matters can submit a resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years experience programming and operating CNC mills and lathes.
- Thorough knowledge and application of precision measuring instruments used in the machinist trade.
- Experienced in reading and understanding technical drawings
- Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral)
- Experience with designing and building fixtures to facilitate the manufacturing of parts
- Good communication skills and able to work with a team are mandatory
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for creating CNC programs to produce parts that meet specifications
- Responsible for operating shop equipment according to procedure to ensure the equipment is maintained in high order and the working environment is safe
- Ensure parts are manufactured to specifications
- Ensure that all required information is recorded as specified on work instructions and job sheets.
- Communicates with supervisor any issues with machinery, jobs or other issues
- Responsible for keeping a clean work environment.
We offer the ability to work for one of the premier shops in the city with a great atmosphere, flexible hours, and a clean, safe working environment.